Advancing Science & Practice Special Interest Groups (SIGs)
The purpose of the Advancing Science and Practice (AS&P) SIGs is to provide an opportunity for collegial collaborations, mentorship, and the undertaking of appropriate, expertise-related projects/activities for ARN members. AS&P SIG members have the expertise and interest in advancing science and practice and are focused on discussing research, quality improvement (QI), evidence-based practice (EBP). Program evaluation of projects is undertaken with the perspective of the ARN organization, the individual and/or a team.
The Advancing Science and Practice SIG is comprised of three cohorts representing different levels of education and practice expertise. Coordinators, appointed by the AS&P Committee, will oversee the cohorts at the 2022 ARN Annual Conference. You do not need to be registered for the conference to attend the SIGs.
- Cohort 1: EBP Basics & Implementation
- Members who are novices in research, QI, EBP, and program evaluation and are interested in informational discussions on these topics
- Cohort 2: Quality Improvement and Assurance
- Members who have background in conducting QI, EBP and/or program evaluation.
- Cohort 3: Research
- Members who have background in conducting research.
To join one of our SIG meetings during the 2022 Annual Conference, click below to register in advance for free:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting. We hope to see you there!!